- Clients should enter the pool only in an instructor’s care and for the duration of the lesson.
- On arrival, clients are invited to sign-in at the reception desk, before entering the pool area.
- Access to the pool is only available during the designated time slots for lessons. Permission to use the facility amenities such as the sauna, hot tub, and gym is not granted. (i.e. gym, hot tub, sauna, kitchen, etc.)
- If applicable, the parent(s) or guardian(s) of the swimmers shall remain on the pool at all times for the full duration of the class.
- Children who are under 3 years of age and older children who are not fully toilet trained, shall wear a reusable or disposable swim diaper at all times.
There are no registration deadlines. Students registering for classes can join at any time subject to available capacity. Once registered, clients can swim throughout the entire year, and lessons run for as long as they are registered for lessons. Classes will start upon registration, unless otherwise specified.
Classes are 30 minutes in length, with 28 minutes of instruction. During the last 2 minutes of class, the instructor will provide feedback, and, for the last minute, the instructor will prepare for their next lesson.
Clients can withdraw from lessons by giving at least thirty (30) days written notice of cancellation via email to email@example.com the month prior. All withdrawals are processed at the end of the month (to withdraw for July 31st, written notice must be received before June 30th, a notice received on May 15th will apply towards a withdrawal at the end of June). Mid-month withdrawal are not possible.
In the case that a pool is closed due to inclement weather or maintenance, the clients will be credited for the classes cancelled due to the closure. This will be a credit, and not a refund. The credit will be applied to future tuition and cannot be converted to cash or transferred to any other party. Credits may be used at any of Aqua Life’s pool locations and for any of the programs offered. All credits expire 1 (one) year after the date they were applied to the account. Credits are not offered for missed classes.
When a client enrolls in classes they reserve a slot that is in high demand. By reserving this spot, the client is agreeing to pay for the reserved spot independent of their attendance. It is the client’s responsibility to make sure that vacations, appointments and other activities do not interfere with their scheduled swimming class for which they have enrolled. The Aqua Life will offer no tuition refunds for classes missed for any reason.
Due to limited pool time, no make-up class shall be offered for those lessons that the clients cannot attend.
Unforeseeable events may prevent clients from attending their scheduled classes. To provide our clients with the best possible experience, while still maintaining the quality of our program, the following makeup policy has been established:
Makeup classes due to client absences:
- No makeups are offered for classes that the clients cannot attend
- No refunds or credits are offered for any missed lessons
- If an absence is marked through the parent portal at least 24 hours before the absence date, clients are allowed to book a replacement class based solely on availability (i.e.: other classes with absences). These classes have no monetary value, and they are not transferable.
- These classes do not carry over, and must be used during the period of enrollment. There is no limit on the number of these replacement classes, space permitting.
- Replacement classes can be booked up 14 days ahead of the class time, at any of our pools, and with an instructor other than the client’s regular instructor.
- Replacement classes may be booked in advance of being absent from a specific class or after the client has been away, as long as an absence has been added in the parent portal.
- These complimentary replacement classes are a COURTESY and are NOT GUARANTEED to be available at the client’s location/day/time of choice. Replacement classes must be used within the current registration term, and they will not be carried over. The client must be currently enrolled to participate in a replacement class.
- Replacement lessons are subject to program availability.
Makeup classes due to Aqua Life cancellations:
- Makeup lessons are offered only when The Aqua Life has to cancel a class due to instructor unavailability, pool maintenance or other unforeseen reasons. We will notify clients as soon as possible in case of cancellations, and will do our best to schedule makeup classes in a timely manner.
- To be noted that as long as the clients receive 4 classes per month, there are no makeups offered. For example, in months when there are 5 Mondays, if a day is cancelled the clients would still receive 4 lessons, and it would not require a makeup class.
- Offered make-up classes must be used within the current registration term, and they will not be carried over. The client must be currently enrolled to participate in a replacement class.
Fees Monthly Classes (perpetual program):
- Payments are processed on the 20th of each month for the next calendar month. If clients begin the program in the middle of a month, tuition will be prorated to reflect the start date. Billing will then process again on the 20th for the next month.
- Monthly payments include 4 classes per month.
- There shall be no refunds or credits after a monthly payment has been processed.
Fees Intensive Classes
- Payments include 4 classes per week which are processed at the time of registration.
- There shall be no refunds or credits after payment has been processed.
- Clients shall provide valid payment information, including payment updates if necessary, before tuition is due. In the event that a monthly payment cannot be processed, existing registrations will be cancelled.
Map & Directions
$229 +HST/ Month
$135 +HST/ Month/Student
Parent & Tot Class
$119 +HST/ Month/Student
Low Ratio Group Class
$119 +HST/ Month/Student
Mon - Thurs : 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Fri : 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Sat - Sun :
- Change Rooms
- Private Shower Stalls
- Towel Service
- 18m long
- 1m to 1.45m deep
- Leisure Pool
Hi! I'm Daisy.
Aryan is a high school student at J. Clarke Richardson Collegiate. In the future, he wants to pursue a career in computer Engineering and use the skills he learned in his past experiences. Aryan cannot remember when he started swimming, as it felt like it was always a part of him. He has been swimming non-stop in hopes of becoming a great lifeguard and swimming instructor. Aryan has been inspired in the past by his former coaches. Their kindness, creativity, and positive attitude helped him love the water and pursue a career in aquatics. His goal now is to inspire students to love the water the same way his coaches inspired him.