Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy:
A minimum outdoor temperature of 16℃ is required to conduct aquatic instruction comfortably, in a heated pool.
As pools need to be heated to a minimum of 25-28 ℃ (80-82℉), instruction will not be delivered if:
- Environment Canada issues a special weather statement for the region
- Active, threatening thunderstorm weather pattern is approaching the region. The Aqua Life instructor on location will make the decision to cancel service due to inclement weather solely based on the safety of all parties. Classes may continue to proceed in the rain if there is no thunder and/or lightning
- If a client needs to cancel a booked at home swim class for any reason, they must do so at least 6 hours in advance. In this case, a credit will be processed for that class, or depending on availability the class can be rescheduled for a later date;
- A class can be cancelled due to inclement weather, up to a maximum of 6 hours prior to the class scheduled time without loss of class. A make-up or credit will be offered to replace the missed class based on availability;
- If a booked class is cancelled less than 6 hours of notice, then the class is lost and no credit will be issued;
- Payment is required at the time of booking.
- A refund is issued only if the instructor was unable to attend a booked class, and NO replacement instructor was found to conduct the session, AND if the class couldn’t be rescheduled to a later date
- If a class delivery is disrupted by inclement weather (thunder and/or lightning) at any point after our instructor arrives to the class location (if outdoors), the class will be cancelled and no refund will be issued;
- If a booked class is cancelled less than the minimum amount of notice (less than 6 hours from start of class), then the class is lost and no reimbursement will be issued;