Have you ever gone without a lifejacket because no one else was wearing one or the only one available was totally old-school or too big and bulky?
If so, then this is for you!
Nowadays PFDs are made for movement and comfort so there is no excuse not to wear one!
Check out this video to see how today’s PFDs options are different than your old school lifejacket.
Check out these three PFD variations and find out which PFD works best for you:
- Sits around the waist.
- Great for beginners who are really nervous around water.
- Pull the toggle switch to inflate it instantly.
- The carbon cartridge needs to be recharged after each use.
- Very discreet – nobody will even know it is a PFD!
- Pull the toggle switch to inflate it instantly and it expands to a life vest.
- Great for activities such as sailing or fishing.
- Enough support to feel safe without getting in the way.
- Great alternative for people who don’t like wearing the full PFD!
- Cut shorter with lots of space under the arms and around the shoulders to move easily.
- Several places to adjust the fit to make it comfortable for you.
- Fantastic choice for water sports!
Pro-Tip: Make the investment to get your own PFD! Get one that fits you perfectly, is super comfortable and suits your activity level. Bring it with you to any cottage, boating outing or fishing.